Saturday, June 28, 2008

NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND FORUM..... Grand Opening Of Boule Brocante!

Finally, after hours of dedicated, mind numbing computer strain..... The new board is up and running. I've put a lot of time and effort in to this so I hope that you, the Pétanque players, can make to most of it. This new version is in the format of a Message forum. Multiple categories and topics. Set up to provide open discourses as well as Brooklyn Boules' new brain child; BOULE BROCANTE . So please give a warm welcome to the new board and use it......



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

laura said...

Thanks for doing this! I'm sure we've all bought a starter set or something that we thought we wanted only to find out after some play that perhaps that wasn't the best fit for us after all...so I'm sure that people will make the most of this. After I buy my new boule I may put my old boule up for sale here. YOU ROCK!

Mark said...

Nice job Bruce! The new forum looks and works great. I enjoyed the cochonnet post. Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!