Monday, August 27, 2007

Petanque Computer Games.....

For all you kids (and adults) out there that have been asking about Petanque computer games. I have made this posting to show whats out there. These first two are online flash games that you can play for free and are a fun way to while away the rainy days when outdoor Petanque is a wash out. They are in French so it may take a bit of practice and traslation to get the hang of them but they're fun once you do. There are PC games that you can buy and I shall try to get some review info on them, but I don't think anyone I know has any. So please feel free to review these for others and post your comments.....

ONLINE GAMES

Game 1: La Petanque








Game 2: Petanque 52







PC GAMES

Game 1: Petanque Le Jeu Du Centenaire








Game 2: Petanque 3D Unlimited


5 comments:

sunny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
manishfusion said...

hey great games here nice blog This is my first comment but I feel like I should have been making loads of comments now because I always like your stuff. Maybe comments are for more hit and miss blogs than your own. When you maintain a consistent level of high quality output I reckon people are less inclined to comment because they have come to expect it from you. and i wanna share something to you about wow gold
Yes that is a nice idea but have you ever thought of going up to the biggest guy on the subway and telling him your thoughts on this. I wonder what he might do, or would you even do it.
wow gold--wow gold

Unknown said...

This is a good piece; I was wondering if I could use this blog post on my website, I will link it back to your website though. If this is a problem please let me know and I will take it down right away.
oxygen sensor

Unknown said...

computer games i love to play my favorite is prince of persia mario ..etc
Munir khan

Vimlesh Tailor said...

Thanks for sharing nice article with us .Happy Holi Messages 2019 | Happy Holi Images 2019 | Happy Holi Whatsapp Status 2019 | Happy Holi Strickers 2019 |
Happy Holi Messages 2019 |
Happy Holi sms 2019 |
Happy Holi Marathi Messages 2019 |
Happy Holi wallpapers 2019 |
happy holi greetings 2019
|